25 Aralık 2010 Cumartesi

What is My Revol?


What is My Revol?
My Revol is your all access pass to your Revol Account. Inside My Revol, you can:
View your balance
Make a payment
Add Revol Bucks
And much more
You can also check out how many minutes you have remaining each month….Just kidding! With Revol, you get Unlimited Anytime minutes so there’s no need to worry about checking minutes. You have as many as you want and need.
What are Revol Bucks?
Revol Bucks are the official currency of Revol Wireless. They allow you to purchase & download ringtones, games, and more right from your Revol phone.
How do I replenish my Revol Bucks?
You can replenish your Revol Bucks by: · In Person---visit any Revol Full Service Center · By Phone---1.800.REVOLHQ · By Internet---visit the My Revol section of www.revol.com
How do I keep my existing number?
You can keep your existing number with Local Number Portability. Visit a Revol store or call 1.800.REVOLHQ for full details.
How do I use Voicemail?
Dial *86, press SEND or you can just hold down the “1” button on your Revol Phone. You will be guided through a simple setup menu. Your temporary passcode is the last four digits of your Revol phone number.
How do I send Text & Picture mail?
Text & Picture mail varies from handset to handset. Please refer to your instruction manual for text & picture messaging availability and operation.
What is your payment policy?
Revol accepts cash, VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DISCOVER (In Select Markets), personal check and business check. When paying with personal check, please have a valid driver’s license or state ID available. Revol will maintain a copy of the photo ID.
Revol does not accept third party checks or starter checks. Revol will only accept personal checks or business checks for the amount of $35 and more.
No refunds on bill payments. A $15 reconnect charge applies to suspended accounts upon reactivatio
How do I pay my bill?
We appreciate your business and want to make it easy to pay your monthly bill. Payment must always be received 7-10 business days before the due date in order to maintain your service. The following explains the various options to pay your bill.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder